Your wellbeing: Living and Studying Safely workshops
This term workshops are running to help you live and study safely. The sessions, delivered by an external trainer, aim to help you feel safer in your surroundings.
Each 2-hour group session will look at personal safety in the local environment, on campus and in Brighton and Hove.
We’ll talk through topics including your study set-up, travel options and knowing where to go if you need assistance.
By the end of the workshop we hope to:
- increase your understanding of safety and awareness in your environment
- make you more aware of how to find help and support on campus and in your local area
- identify steps you can take to ensure that you maximise your personal safety at all times.
You can book now for the following dates:
- Wednesday 19 February – 2pm to 4pm, Room 115, Jubilee building
- Thursday 20 February – 10am to 12 noon, Room 018, Essex House