Find out what we’re doing differently during the Coronavirus situation, so you can plan your university experience.
Vaccination prize draw worth £5,000
We are encouraging all our students, unless unable due to medical reasons, to have both Covid-19 vaccinations as soon as possible. Doing so will help to keep our community as safe as possible and reduce any disruption the virus might bring to your time at Sussex.
As a thank-you to students who are double-vaccinated, the University is offering ten £5,000 cash prizes in a student draw.
Ten lucky students will be drawn at random on 30 November 2021 and will then just need to provide evidence they have received both vaccinations. The second vaccination needs to have been carried out by 7 December 2021.
Read more about what you must do to be eligible to potentially win £5,000.
If you need help, email:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for the Student Life Centre
- email@example.com for disability support from the Student Support Unit
- firstname.lastname@example.org for the Counselling Service
- email@example.com for the Careers and Employability Centre.
The National Health Service (NHS) and Public Health England are the official sources of all UK health advice and guidance.
The NHS has guidance on:
- checking if you have Coronavirus symptoms
- staying at home if you have symptoms
- getting tested
- Covid-19 vaccines.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO), part of the UK government, is the official source of travel advice and guidance.
Check travel guidance: