Find everything you need to know about the Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation at the University and how to support yourself this term.
- email@example.com for the Student Life Centre
- firstname.lastname@example.org for disability support from the Student Support Unit
- email@example.com for International Student Support
- firstname.lastname@example.org for counselling services
- email@example.com for the Careers and Employability Centre.
The National Health Service (NHS) and Public Health England are the official sources of all UK health advice and guidance.
The NHS has guidance on:
- how to avoid catching or spreading the virus
- checking if you have Coronavirus symptoms
- staying at home if you have symptoms
- getting tested.
The government is constantly assessing the risk of coronavirus and updating its information for the public every day.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO), part of the UK government, is the official source of travel advice and guidance.
FCO information covers:
- guidance if you are travelling or living overseas
- advice against all non-essential travel
- foreign travel advice with a list of countries.
We are following all the guidance from these organisations.