Find out what we’re doing differently during the Coronavirus situation, so you can plan your university experience.
If you need help, email:
- email@example.com for the Student Life Centre
- firstname.lastname@example.org for disability support from the Student Support Unit
- email@example.com for the Counselling Service
- firstname.lastname@example.org for the Careers and Employability Centre.
The National Health Service (NHS) and Public Health England are the official sources of all UK health advice and guidance.
The NHS has guidance on:
- how to avoid catching or spreading the virus
- checking if you have Coronavirus symptoms
- staying at home if you have symptoms
- getting tested
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccines.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO), part of the UK government, is the official source of travel advice and guidance.
FCO information covers: