See what your visa options are so you can plan for the future.

Different visas

If you want to stay in the UK after Sussex, check the different types of visa you might need.

Finding graduate jobs

You can search for graduate jobs through our CareerHub, and get specialist careers advice from our advisers in the Careers and Entrepreneurship team.

If you are applying for a permanent, full-time job, it may say: “Do you have permission to work in the UK?” on your application. If you are still on a student visa, you do not have this permission.

You must contact the employer to tell them your immigration status in the UK. You may be able to apply for a work visa, if the employer can sponsor you.

If you want to apply for a work visa after you finish your studies, you may need to apply in the UK. Therefore you should not leave the UK after your course finishes as you will normally be refused entry if you attempt to re-enter the UK on your current visa.

See more from Visas and immigration