The Student Centre is at the heart of the student experience at Sussex.
Getting information and advice
The Student Centre is the go-to place for you to access face-to-face advice and guidance services.
Our advice and support services deliver confidential appointments, as well as events and activities to support you during your studies.
You can get information about:
- housing and living with other people
- settling in as a new student
- jobs and careers
- money and funding
- health and wellbeing
- visas and immigration
- requesting letters to support your study
- exceptional circumstances affecting your assessments
- changing your degree
- withdrawing from your course
- attendance issues
- disability support.
Contact Student Centre staff
- see us face-to-face at our Welcome desk, Monday-Friday, 8.30pm-5pm
- call 01273 075700 between 10am and 4pm, Monday-Friday
- contact us with your enquiry.
Our friendly team can then give you the help you need.
Facilities in the Student Centre
The Student Centre is a great place to meet friends, study and access our facilities.
The building is open 24/7, and is staffed by security after 5pm and during weekends.
Student Centre events
The Student Centre will host regular events and activities, including those by our advice and guidance services.