You can download the SussexMobile App to help you navigate your way through University life.
What the app does
The SussexMobile App gives easy mobile access to your emails and course timetables. It also details your library loans and reservations and provides other useful information.
How to get it
You can download the app and start using it straight away.
- Download for iPhone or iPad (from the App store)
- Download for Android (from Google Play)
- Download for any smartphone or computer.
Registering your attendance
Your tutor may ask you to register your attendance at a teaching session using the SussexMobile app.
To do this:
- launch the SussexMobile app or open it in your web browser: sussex.ac.uk/mobile
- when your tutor tells you a four-digit pin code, select the “Attendance (student)” tile, enter the pin code and submit it within ten minutes
- check you have been “recorded as Present” on the confirmation screen – that’s it.
More about the app
If you have problems downloading the app, get in touch with IT Services.