If you’re moving from University-managed accommodation into private sector housing, we can provide you with a reference.

Get your reference

You can request a reference by completing the form below. Reference requests are free of charge.

We will:

  • process the request by checking your student details and financial status
  • produce a standard letter, which will be emailed to you within seven working days.

It is your responsibility to forward the reference to your landlord or letting agent. For security and data protection reasons Housing Services will not pass references directly to any third party.

See more from Signing a tenancy agreement