You can request a rent rebate if you are unhappy about the way an issue with your living conditions was dealt with.

Get in touch with us

Fill in all parts of the form to request a rent rebate.

We will review your request within the terms and conditions of your accommodation agreement and our Rent Rebate Policy [DOC 24KB].

See more from Report a housing problem