Tell us if you’re going to be here over Christmas. It’s quick to do and it keeps you safe.
If you plan to stay in your room over the winter vacation, you should tell us so that:
- you get the normal service in your halls that you’d expect the rest of the time
- your Building Manager knows you’re still here
- we have you registered for fire safety
- University staff have a record of you being in your residence.
You should use this form if you’re staying in:
- on-campus accommodation
- off-campus accommodation, managed by us
- Sussex Homes accommodation.
If you’re renting in the private sector, you don’t need to fill in the form.