Webinar: Interviews for PhD Researchers
23 April 2020 13:00 until 14:30
Speaker: Sarah Coleman
What can you expect in an interview? Whether you have had ten interviews or zero, interviews can still be a daunting prospect if you’re not prepared. That’s why we are here to help you.
Find out how to succeed at interviews for roles inside and outside of academia after your PhD. This session will look at different styles and approaches to help you market your skills effectively.
We will cover:
- What to expect from interviews
- How to build your confidence and feel positive
- Variances in structure of an academic and non-academic interview
- Key differences between an academic and non-academic interview
- How to handle unusual questions and showcase your skills
- Questions you might ask
Open to: all PhD Researchers
Book your place now at: Careers Events