Weekday meditations with the Quaker Chaplain
20 December 2021 13:00 until 13:30
Speaker: Jason Evans
Part of the series: Chaplaincy Meditations
The Quaker Chaplain will be continuing to offer meditations online every weekday from 1-1.30pm using the Zoom videoconferencing app.
The programme is as follows:
- Monday - Settle your awareness on the breath
- Tuesday - Experiment with Light meditation
- Wednesday - Ground your awareness in the body
- Thursday - Focusing meditation
- Friday - Rest your awareness with sound as a support.
If you are interested, please email the Quaker Chaplain at firstname.lastname@example.org asking to be added to the email list. You will then receive a weekly email reminder, which will contain links for all the Zoom meetings.
The sessions will then be drop-in, so you can come to whichever sessions you like. There is no obligation to attend all of them, or any in fact! It's up to you!