Explore what you can get up to, from around the world, without even leaving your home.
We’re finding things you might like. The list includes:
- getting active indoors through recreation organisations connecting you with the outdoors and our natural environments
- a digital walk through the Met museum
- 360 tour of the Tate
- a virtual look around the National Portrait Gallery
- access to the Courtauld Institute of Art virtual tour
- PE with Joe Wicks – aimed at children but suitable for everyone
- virtual tour of the National Gallery
- TimeOut’s pick of online museum tours around the world
- Gareth Malone’s Great British Home Chorus
- Covid-19 social study run by the March Network
- cooking and baking workshops you can stream in your kitchen – compiled by TimeOut.
If you’ve done something that other students might like to try, let us know.