Housing for continuing students

Register your interest for University accommodation if you’re coming back to Sussex for the next year of your course.

University-managed housing

If you’re continuing your studies after your first year at Sussex, you can register your interest for University-managed accommodation.

We may have some rooms for continuing students but we might not be able to offer these until the start of term or, in some cases, after term has started.

We cannot guarantee you University-managed housing.

Private sector housing

You should search for accommodation in the private sector while you are waiting to hear from us (in case we cannot place you in University-managed housing).

Find out about house-hunting in the private sector.

Registering your interest

Use this form to let us know you would like to be considered for University-managed accommodation.

Completing this form does not guarantee that you’ll get University accommodation.

After you submit this form, your request will be registered. We will be in touch as soon as possible with the outcome of your request.

See more from Applying for a room