Request an investigation into a complaint you have made.

First step

If you have a concern about an aspect of your experience at Sussex, make sure you have raised it with the relevant department. This way they have the opportunity to put things right.

This is called early resolution. It’s part of our complaints procedure.

If you’re not satisfied with the outcome, you can use this form to request an investigation into your complaint.

See more from Our complaints procedure