If you have Covid-19 symptoms you must self-isolate and let us know using a simple form. All the details are available here.

Your welfare

Get help if you experience issues with your housemates or antisocial behaviour. You can also find out about contents insurance to protect your belongings.

Contact a Residential Life Connector

Look in your kitchen for your Residential Life Connector’s contact details, or email ResidentialLife@sussex.ac.uk if you need more help.

Find out more about Residential Life Connectors.

Help with your rent

If you need advice on rent payments, repayment options or other advice regarding your student account, call Student Accounts on 0800 849 4979 (Freephone from UK landlines).

You can also email studentaccounts@sussex.ac.uk.

See more from Living with us