Get in touch if you have a question or need advice.
First of all
You might get a quicker answer by checking the Student Hub.
See guidance on:
- exams and other assessments
- paying tuition and accommodation fees.
- personal concerns and welfare issues
- visas and immigration
Contact your School office for queries about your course, such as timetabling and modules.
If you are studying at the International Study Centre, email email@example.com.
If you are still looking at courses, contact the admissions team for your level of study.
Letters and other documents
If you need a letter or other documentation and you are:
- an undergraduate, contact your School office
- a Masters student, contact the Student Systems and Records Office
- doing a PhD, contact the Research Student Administration Office
- a former student of Sussex, contact the archives team.